It’s 10:30 a.m. here in the upstate of SC and it is already 100. I think this might be another record breaking heat day. Too hot to let the animals outside for more than a few minutes and little black Sabrina is very unhappy. She just sits by the doors and cries and follows me around. I tried playing with her with her toys but she isn’t interested. No break in the heat until Monday when it is supposed to be in the upper 80′s.
- sex on Photos of Greenville and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- buy cheap facebook followers on Photos of Greenville and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Baju bayi on A delicious fall coffee, hot chocolate and marshmallows
- kathy on Is it allergies or a cold?
- shared dedicated hosting on Travelers Rest best small town – Keep Voting