Bob finished the potting bench on Sunday. The instructions recommended that you not put in the boards for the top and bottom platforms or the ledge shelf on the top because it would be too heavy to move so he followed their instructions and finished assembly outside. Our neighbor Ed helped him carry it out on Sunday afternoon and Monday he got it leveled in place and added the boards. It’s beautiful. We don’t have to worry about this bench blowing away. I can’t wait to use it. The cost was about $100. I found a couple on craigslist.com and they were $200 or more. It’s 57″ long and there is a 10 inch shelf with a lip so stuff doesn’t slide off on top. Sturdy enough for my biggest pots.
- sex on Photos of Greenville and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- buy cheap facebook followers on Photos of Greenville and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Baju bayi on A delicious fall coffee, hot chocolate and marshmallows
- kathy on Is it allergies or a cold?
- shared dedicated hosting on Travelers Rest best small town – Keep Voting